Periodically we will tell the kids that they can do a bonus homework assignment. If it is completed, he/she will receive something special the next day. That may be a piece of candy, a sticker, extra job, etc. Some examples have been the sink/float and push/pull. We had a parent request that these fun expeditions be posted on the blog so here is our first official expedition.
* Tonight your child can tell you about what he/she learned in Social Studies. Have him/her choose and describe one of following. Answers can be on a piece of paper or by comment on the blog. All answers must be turned in by Wed. for credit.
- What is the role of the mayor?
- What is the role of the governor?
- What is the role of the president?
- Tell us something we learned about President Thomas Jefferson in class?
- Tell us something we learned about President Abraham Lincoln in class?
- Tell us something we learned about President Franklin Delano Roosevelt in class?
Hope you enjoy our new Expeditions!!