This week our adventure took us to Melbourne. There is so much to learn about these fascinating cities across Australia. Here are some of the top ten highlights:
1. It was established in 1835 by free settlers.
2. it is the second most populated city.
3. Some common animals are the Rock Pigeion and the Red Fox.
4. It was host to the 1956 summer Olympics.
5. It is located on the mouth of the Yarra River.
6. They are building a desalinization plant there.
7. Football and Cricket are the most popular sports in Melbourne.
8. It is Australia's busiest seaport.
9. It is the state capital of Victoria.
10. The Shrine of Rememberance is an important cultural landmark.