Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What's up?

Right before we moved temporarily out of our house for two weeks (we are doing a major renovation) I received my first letter from Mia. How great it was to get a handwritten letter from her. Thank you Mia for taking the time to write.

Well I am in the center of Ocala National Forest at the moment. Believe it or not we were able to hook into the campsites office for internet and I was able to get on-line. How great is technology. The weather has been crazy for the last 6 days. Rainy with thunderstorms every afternoon. But the mornings have been great. We have gone to some great places. I can't wait to get onto my computer and load up the pictures. We are hoping to get into the house for an hour or so in the next couple days and I can load them up!

I am also hoping to get the fun summer activities from the last two weeks posted by the end of this week. While being out of the house and away from our things, I have not been able to do all the things I wanted. So, stay posted and hopefully I will have it all soon.

Hope everyone is having a summer blast! ~ Mrs. Harbour

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a great vacation