Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The First Day of School is Almost Here

Welcome all the students who will be in our class this year. I can't wait to see all my returning students and meet the new ones that will be coming in. We have a great class and are excited to have you be a part of it. This year Mrs. Wright will be in the classroom as a co-teacher. She is currently on maternity leave but can't wait to join us every day. Mrs. Wright and I have worked together before as years ago she was my intern and then was hired on as a teacher here.

Our theme this year is "Cultivating a Community of Excellence" and that is just what we are going to do. This year our class is The Learning Garden. Each of us will be busy bees as we help our garden to grow. There are a lot of things needed to make a garden bountiful and we have just the right tools and knowledge to make that happen.

Orienatation is Friday at 11:00. I hope that all of you can attend - even if you were in my class last year. Thank you to Alex and Taylor for their great letters this summer. We look forward to a great year!

No comments: