Last week we learned about alliteration. The kids had a great time learning "Peter Piper" and seeing how fast they could read it. On Friday the kids were able to share their silly sentences they made at home using alliteration with the same beginning sound of their name. Here are some examples from our class.
* Ethan eats eggs every day.
* Nick knows not to knock near napping ninjas.
* Lynethe likes lollipops a lot.
A lot of lollipops Lynethe likes
If Lynethe likes a lot of lollipops
Where are the lollipops that Lynethe likes a lot.
* Skylar screams scarily at scarecrows.
* Addison ate eightly apples in the attic.
* Jack jumped a jack-o-lantern.
* Keely caught catfish in the creek.
* Simran sings silly songs.
* Seans six stickers shined so shiny.